The Word Alive released the new album "Violent Noise" and it's a new chapter of the band.

Photo by Vince Dwyer
The Word Alive is an American metalcore band from Phoenix, Arizona, US. Formed in 2008, the band is signed to Fearless Records. Current band members are vocalist Tyler "Telle" Smith, guitarists Zack Hansen and Tony Pizzuti, and drummer Matt Horn.
On May 4th 2018, they released fifth studio album "Violent Noise" which is called the new chapter of the band because it appeared after the 10 years since the band was formed. This record means a lot to the guys. It shows to the fans how the band and they themselves has changed and evaluated over these years. On the one hand, Violent Noise is a combination of the remaining four albums of The Word Alive, but on the other hand it's a completely different album combining something from the previous ones but also something that we haven't heard before. In my opinion, this is the sincerest and most emotional album that The Word Alive has recorded and released so far. I appreciate and also really respect that they decided to make album like this. It's also quite a personal album for vocalist Telle because among other things on the album, there is a song called "War Evermore" which was written by him on the day of death Chester Bennington from Linkin Park.
"I've been there and I've seen it through
I'll be there when you need me too"
The first song from the album we could hear was the "Red Clouds" on the 29th of March and the same day we found out the release date of Violent Noise. Some people could hear "Red Clouds" live  last year, when the band was touring through the US
 
"My intention to be better than you thought I could be
Ended up getting caught up in the life I never thought I ever would be"

Another song from the album was "Why Am I Like This?" which was released 20th April with the music video. Many fans were very happy because it was the first video in over 2 years where they can't only hear them but also see!



"They say we’re out of control
They say they that we just don’t know"


Check album on Spotify

If I had to choose ONLY one song from the Violent Noise album without thinking, I'd choose "Human" which was recorded in collaboration with the American rapper Sincerely Collins. For me it is the most personal and emotional record there. When I listened to it for the first time, I was sitting on the sofa in the living room playing with my dog. Later I started to listen to the lyrics more and more and then my eyes filled with tears. The lyrics are beautiful and very honest and for me there is nothing more important than this. It may sound strange, but if any song makes me cry, I know that this band really means a lot to me - because I'm a very emotional person maybe I don't look like and their music helped and helps whenever I really needs it. Their music gives me strength to fight my weaknesses and allows to survive everyday life. I don't believe in myself very often and in my abilities thinking that it isn't suitable for anything and that I don't belong here. Very often I'm shy, secretive, not self-confident but I try to pretend that everything is okay. At the same time I know that it isn't a way out. I am also one of the people who helps, who always tries to talk to someone else if there's a problem. I can listen, give an advice, even when it's very difficult for me to talk about my own problems. I try to fight the demons of my own life by helping as much as I can best and listening to others. I am always here when only someone needs me. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart that Telle writes songs which lyrics can uplift letting know that we're not alone! Thanks so much Tony, Zack and Matt for the music you compose which for some people is one of the most important things in life. People who have problems are scared or don't want to talk about them openly, because they're afraid that they won't be understand well by others. They are afraid that they will be rejected, left to their own fate. But I assure you that this will not happen if you dare to talk to anyone. Talking to others may be REALLY helpfull, you just have to break through! Everything will be fine only you have to believe it!
Violent Noise is one of their THE BEST albums that have been created over the last 10 years! This record is very honest, so beautiful and they show fans a part of themselves and how / who they are inside - it makes me so proud of them more than ever! I love every single song of this album with my whole heart 💖 Songs from this album appeals to me more than anything else. I am grateful and proud that I belong to The Word Alive Family! I am happy that I follow these guys almost from the beginning of the band's existence. Thanks to this I was able to see how they change, how their music and career gets blunt. How popular they become and everyday I'm SO PROUD OF THEM! I managed to confirm how important for them are fans, which they call their family with whom they always try to keep the best contact on their Social Media and this is something amazing. I definitely don't regret buying album on iTunes and also a physical version as a bundle!
IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH WAITING FOR THIS ALBUM FOR TWO YEARS!
I'm sure that this band deserves your attention-I know they'll can steal your hearts, at least some of you, like they did with my heart almost 9 years ago 😊

"I epitomize what most people been disguising"

At the end I'd like to ask you for any support for these wonderful guys, go to: Spotify, Apple Music stream their music, watch music videos on YouTube and if you only want to buy a CD/Merch - I'll be grateful for everything you'll do to them for the rest of my life! ðŸ’™

Band's Social Media

Comments

Popular Posts