Wolf Alice

Today I want to write about not so new band Wolf Alice, the band who is playing indie rock and they are from London. They start in 2010 and band to this moment is still exist.

The band has 4 members from 2012:
Ellie Rowsell - lead vocal, guitar
Joff Oddie - guitars, vocals
Theo Ellis - bass
Joel Amey - drums, vocals

They start really good in 2013 with their debut single Fluffy. They style was changed a little bit from this time. I can say that they music is pretty god and seems to be a little muffled. I'm not too much fan of female vocal, but I like the voice of Ellie Rowsell on live videos. This band is full of good ideas and I like how different they sound. When I started to listen to them I read interesting how to describe them British magazine Clash "the lovechild of folk and grunge" and for me, it is the best way to describe them.

I think that my favourite song is She, but it is so hard to choose. All of their songs are full of emotions and unique in some way, but She is having for me the best melody and music video, who I really love. For me, this song is perfect in every single moment. The text is really catchy and I don't know what more I can write about it.

In 2017 they will release in 2017 their second album and I can't wait to hear it. Hope that they will come again to Poland because I couldn't go for their first show in Poland.

Band's Social Media

Buy they first album  "My love is cool"


Comments

  1. I'll be honest. This is one of the worst article I've ever seen. Your english is horrible and text is about NOTHING. Really, maybe - at first - you need to read how to write a good article, find some example. And then try to start write.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts