Amazing surprise from Ed Sheeran

I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran, but I know him from some songs which he wrote to very popular pop band and musicians like One Direction and Justin Biber. I love cover of Justin Bieber Love Yourself by Twenty One Two (COVER). Everyne who know me knows that I'm not to big fan of pop music. From years I'm big fan of Queen.

I saw Ed's video about something new, but I didn't expect two song who I'm really enjoying. My friend ask me for help with some short text because she had some mistake. I open youtube and I was surprised by him. Shape Of You and Castle On The Hill was better than the bigest part of new songs from rock bands who I love. I was so dissapointed by new Black Veil Brides song.

Castle On The Hill this song is so sweet. Everybody who grow up miss their childhood. I know that I'm only 20 years old, but I so much into meaning of this song. This moment when you start to miss for some moment from your lve who can't go back it that same way. Time is going on, but some places never change like your family house. When we're young we're making mistakes but it is perfect time for it.
Live
Official Video

Shape Of You is not to sweet song about love. I was so impres by his lyrics. If you don't know Ed, this song is perfect for first to listen. All people who are into rock musick write posts like "pop music is dead" and Sheeran making songs like this shows that it isn't true.
Live
Official Video

And I want to share with you some awesome ROCK COVER by Twenty One Two.

I hope that in next tour he'll come to Poland and I'll come with my friend. I can't wait for his new album who will be amazing.
Ed's Social Media:

Comments

Popular Posts